"High and Mighty" is the twentieth episode of 4y-Records.
Cast (in order of appearance): Clerk, [Cash Register], Hippie
- [Music is the glue of society]
- Hippie: Dude, yo duuuuuuuddddeee. [The colors] Like...
- Clerk: [Tye Dye should die] For the fifth time, I haven't seen your fucking hackey-sack, okay?
- Hippie: [Bean bag bastard] No waaaayyyyy. (pointing in front of cash register) [Dude, don't block sign] You read my mind!
- Clerk: I didn't read what's left of your mind, you were in here four times already.
- Hippie: You remind me of that...ohhhh...[Munchies sold here] that, that other record store guy, man.
- Clerk: I'm the only record store open in a 300-mile radius, dude
- Hippie: [Sad but true] Duuuuuuddddeee. [Marley wants his weed back] I walk fast.
- Clerk: [Think about that for a moment] Get out of my fucking store!
- (Hippie passes out)
- Hippie: [I'd call a cab]Buudddddddyyyyy. [I'm not your buddy. Guy] I can see bone. [I'm not cleaning that up]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.